An Nollaig Ghàidhealach | A Gaelic College Christmas
November 29 – December 1, 2019Spend the weekend at our beautiful St. Ann’s campus, while learning the Gaelic language in an exciting, useful, and enthralling way! During the course of a year, the College offers three Gaelic weekends, each with its own special theme. The weekends offer instruction in the Gàidhlig Aig Baile (GAB) style of teaching, which allows students to be fully immersed, even at a most beginner level. Classes are available in a variety of topics and skill levels, [Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, Youth] with evening activities to only enhance your stay. One of the most special features is the open invitation made to native Gaelic speakers in the surrounding communities, from which we learn so much. We also encourage learning for all ages and have special classes dedicated for youth, so parents, be sure to bring your children along as well! Learning meets community, meets music and dance, meets storytelling, and equals fun!
Colaisde na Gàidhlig kicks off the holiday season with a Gaelic immersion weekend that includes a turkey dinner with all the trimmings, Christmas carols and decorating, and a chance to relax by the fireside with friends new and old.
- Day Student [includes lunch]
- Saturday classes only: $50 + tax
- Saturday with evening: $75 + tax
- Saturday and Sunday: $95 + tax
- Friday Night Arrival [classes, weekend stay and meals]
- Dorm (shared room in MacKenzie): $155 + tax
- Double (shared room in MacLeod or Highland): $175 + tax
- Single: $205 + tax
- Saturday Morning Arrival [classes, night stay and meals]
- Dorm (shared room in MacKenzie): $130 + tax
- Double (shared room in MacLeod or Highland): $145 + tax
- Single: $170 + tax
- Youth [under 16, includes classes, weekend stay and meals]
- Dorm (shared room in MacKenzie): $75 + tax (Great deal! This cost just covers your food and accommodations. Classes are on us!)
Youth must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. At least one parent/per family, or one guardian/per 3 kids. If parent or guardian is not attending class, they would just pay for meals and accommodations.