This culture is meant to be experienced
While on your visit to Cape Breton, make time for a stop in St. Ann’s! Get a first-hand look at the living traditions of Nova Scotia Gaels with our cultural demonstrations. Witness the construction of a great kilt, learn some Gaelic words and a song during a milling frolic, hear traditional Cape Breton music up close and personal, watch our master weaver create one-of-a-kind pieces at the loom, and hear the language in full force during a storytelling session.
- Open June 1 – October 9 & October 20 – 30, 2020
- Monday to Friday, beginning at 10:30am
- Great Hall of the Clans Museum
- FREE with the cost of admission ($10)
- No reservations necessary