This culture is meant to be experienced
While on your visit to Cape Breton, make time for a stop in St. Ann’s! Get a first-hand look at the living traditions of Nova Scotia Gaels with our cultural demonstrations. Witness the construction of a great kilt, learn some Gaelic words and a song during a milling frolic, hear traditional Cape Breton music up close and personal, watch our weaver create one-of-a-kind pieces at the loom, and hear the language in full force during a storytelling session.
- Running June 26 – October 6, 2023
- Monday to Friday, beginning at 10:30am
- Great Hall of the Clans Museum
- Free with admission: Adults $10 | Youth (12 and under) $8 | Family (2 adults, 2 children) $25
- No reservations necessary