We're adding to our team!
Summer Recreation Director:
Colaisde na Gàidhlig | The Gaelic College is seeking a Recreation Director to join their team this summer. Duties include:
- Organizing recreational activities for youth and adults during lunch time and evenings (e.g. crafts, music sessions, nature walks, story-telling sessions, sports, games, etc.)
- Assisting the Director of Education as needed
- Working with house-parents and other staff to supervise children
- Coordinate extra-curricular, off-site activities for adults
Daily work schedule is flexible with work focused in evenings, on week days and around class schedules. Candidates must be energetic, outgoing, motivated individuals who enjoy spending time with others. Meals and accommodations at Colaisde na Gàidhlig will be provided. Gaelic language and cultural appreciation considered assets. Role begins July 1, 2019 for 8 weeks.
- Applications must be received by Colaisde na Gàidhlig no later than 4pm, Friday, May 17th, 2019
- Send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please ensure you demonstrate in your application how you would be suitable for the position
- We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.