- Students must take their own instruments (in good working condition) for any musical lessons. This excludes keyboards and chanters. Contact us if in need, as we might have a few options in house, or rental information [email@example.com]
- Students are advised to bring any toiletries they may need during the week. Towels, soap, and bedding are provided with the room. All students should bring sturdy footwear and rainwear. A warm sweater and jacket are also recommended because the evenings can be quite cool.
- On-campus accommodations are available for all sessions. Accommodation charges cover from the Sunday night preceding the start of the session to Friday (or Sunday if weekend session) at 1:00pm. If in need of time outside this window, let us know in advance.
- If you are interested in attending as a day student and in search of local accommodations, check out local tourism sites, like this one for the Cabot Trail.
- If you are flying into the province and looking for shuttle or taxi info, click here to download a list of local options.
- Parking is provided for student vehicles in specified parking areas and no vehicles are permitted in other areas of the campus. The College, not licensed nor insured as a campground, can no longer offer students the opportunity to park any recreational vehicles, trailers or motor homes on College property while attending summer sessions. Tents, as always, are strictly prohibited.
- Meals for all sessions are provided in our own dining facilities and prepared by our kitchen staff. Please indicate your request for a vegetarian menu ($30 extra per week for live-in students and $10 for day students to cover expenses of specially-created meals) in registration section.Live-in students are provided with all meals, from registration (light snacks) to lunch on the final day, while day students are provided with lunch only. Before descending on the College for your stay that Sunday evening, it is recommended you come having eaten supper, as it is a night lunch that will be provided.
- A charge will be applied against any student or students for either of the following:
- Damage or unnecessary cleanup, caused by an identified student.
- Damage in a residence by an unknown particular student, is charged equally to all students occupying the residence where the damage occurred.
We've got answers! Contact our Director of Education Kenneth to find out more.