Youth Student Rules
- Absolutely no alcohol or drugs are permitted on campus.
- No smoking on campus.
- Please leave your dorm room doors unlocked at all times.
- No boys allowed in girls’ rooms & no girls allowed in boys’ rooms.
- Students 10 and under must be in their dorm rooms by 9pm. Lights out at 9:30pm. Students 11 and over must be in their dorm rooms by 10pm and lights out at 10:30pm.
- Students are responsible for keeping their rooms tidy. This includes putting garbage (when full) in the hallway in the morning, making your bed, putting clothes, musical instruments, and other personal items away, and ensuring that your lights are turned off when not in use.
- The outdoor fitness equipment is not to be used by students.
- When using balls or outside toys, please bring them back inside when finished with them.
- If you have any questions, concerns, or problems please see a houseparent or a staff member; they’re here to help!
- All students must be dressed respectfully. Please take pride in your appearance and dress appropriately. No pyjamas or bare feet in the cafeteria or classrooms.
- Present your wristband to receive meals.
- Please act respectfully while in the cafeteria, especially during the lunchtime ceilidh performances.
- Please keep trays, dishes and utensils in the cafeteria.
- Please scrape your trays after every meal.
- Please get a good night’s sleep so you will be alert and ready to learn in class.
- Please attend Morning Meeting at 8:45am each morning to receive important announcements.
- Students are expected get to class on time. Refer to your schedule for class times.
- Students are expected to remain in class during class time.
- All students are required to stay on campus at all times, unless your parent has picked you up and you’ve signed out at School Office and notified staff and houseparents beforehand.
- If any damage should occur in residences or classrooms, Colaisde na Gàidhlig that it is the responsibility of the student(s) to cover the cost of any necessary repairs. Please do not nail, staple, tape, or glue any posters or other materials to any wall of any building.