- Monday to Friday throughout July, August, and September
- 12:15pm - 1pm
- MacKenzie Hall
- Daily Lunch Specials
- $15/person for Ceilidh and Meal
CUIRMEAN-CHIÙIL AGUS CÉILIDHEAN
Blas Math Lunchtime Ceilidhs
While visiting Cape Breton, be sure to hop in on a traditional concert or ceilidh at the College. During the summer, make plans for one of our Blas Math lunchtime ceilidhs, and get a taste of our lively music and dance, and a hearty home-cooked meal. Tap your toes to the sounds of fiddle, piano, bagpipes, Gaelic song, and much more when you join us for lunch!
Wednesday Night Ceilidhs
A wonderful Gaelic College tradition, our Wednesday Night Ceilidhs are jam-packed with top-notch Celtic musicians from around the world. Gaelic College instructors and staff take to the stage to delight audiences with music, dance, song, and more during these evening performances.
- Wednesdays, now running all year!
- Starting at 7:30pm
- Great Hall of the Clans or MacKenzie Hall
- $10 for Adults | Free for youth 12 and under