RIAGHAILTEAN DO DH’OILEANAICH
Rules for Youth Students
• Absolutely no alcohol or drugs are permitted on campus.
• No smoking on campus.
• Please leave your dorm room doors unlocked at all times.
• No boys allowed in girls’ dorms and no girls allowed in boys’ dorms.
• Students must be in their dorm rooms by 9pm if under age 10, and 10pm for the rest. Lights out at 10:30pm.
• Students are responsible for keeping their rooms tidy. This includes: making your bed, putting clothes away, putting musical instruments away, and ensuring that your lights are turned off when not in use.
• If you have any questions, concerns, or problems please see a houseparent, they’re here to help!
All students must be dressed respectfully. Please take pride in your appearance and dress appropriately.
• Shorts/skirts must reach mid-thigh length.
• Shirts must cover midriff.
• No pajamas in the cafeteria or classrooms.
• No bare feet in the cafeteria or classrooms.
• No see-through clothing (leggings, lace, etc).
• Present your wristband and/or name tag to receive meals.
• Please act respectfully while in the cafeteria, especially during the lunchtime ceilidh performances.
• Please keep trays, dishes and utensils in the cafeteria.
• Please scrape your trays after every meal.
• Please get a good night’s sleep so you will be alert and ready to learn in class.
• Please attend morning assembly at 8:45am each morning to receive important announcements.
• Students are expected get to class on time.
• Students are expected to remain in class during class time.
• All students are required to stay on campus at all times, unless your parent has picked you up and notified staff and houseparents beforehand.
• If any damage should occur in residences or classrooms, Colaisde na Gàidhlig / The Gaelic College states that it is the responsibility of the student(s) to cover the cost of any necessary repairs. Please do not nail, staple, tape, or glue any posters or other materials to any wall of any building.