Colaisde na Gàidhlig is now accepting applications for summer Duty Piper position
• Term: July and August
• Must be an intermediate level player or higher
• Must be at least 16 years of age
• The Duty Piper is positioned as the first point of contact for visitors to the College, so successful applicant must be comfortable with performing throughout the day at length, and interacting with the general public
• Piper is expected to also perform at regular ceilidhs held on-site
• Accommodations are available to successful candidate
Applications can be sent to ceo@gaeliccollege. Deadline for applying: Monday, June 5.
Colaisde na Gàidhlig is now accepting applications for a kitchen helper position
Role would include:
• Prepping foods, (salads, sandwiches, vegetables, trays, etc)
• General kitchen duties and cleaning
• Have Food Safety Training Program Level 1
• Be able to work shift work. Need to be available on weekdays and weekends for scheduling
Applications can be sent to email@example.com. Deadline for applying: Wednesday, June 7.